Friday, February 01, 2008

Justice of the Peace

Hello everyone.

My Justice of the Peace commission in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has expired, and I have not sought to renew. Although I enjoyed serving the people of the Commonwealth very much over the seven years I worked as a Justice of the Peace, I purposefully yield to give another this great opportunity.

I would be happy to recommend other officiants for your wedding, including -

Wedding Minister Andrew - theweddingminister@gmail.com
Justice of the Peace Melinda Drew - Melinda.Drew.JP@gmail.com
Justice of the Peace Jacqueline Dias - Forever and a Day Weddings - andadayweddings@aol.com
David Jacobs
Reverend T.S. Deacon Economos
You may be interested in the following wedding vendors -

Video by Stephen Catallo


Please keep in touch, and thank you.

View David Barrett's profile on LinkedIn





Wedding Hotline

Call now

$1.75 per minute