Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Wedding Readings

Often my client couples are interested to find some wedding readings to have one or more guest readers perform during their ceremony

Everyone's taste or preference in what type of reading they like is very different, but these may be some useful links -

Wedding Readings Link One


Wedding Readings Link Two


Wedding Readings Link Three


Wedding Readings Link Four

Wedding Readings Link Five


Also, many couples select one of my model wedding ceremonies, and replace the poem that I read with one of their own choosing. Please email me the final version of your wedding ceremony, so that I get the details as you prefer them.

Best wishes with your wedding planning.

Best,

David A. Barrett, Esq.
Massachusetts Justice of the Peace
David@BarrettLawOffices.com
Toll Free - 1-877-473-7852
www.MassJusticePeace.blogspot.com