Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Unlimited Email Communication

I find myself opening many of these blog entries with the caveat that “all officiants work differently” and email/telephone communication is yet another topic for which this disclaimer applies.

I am happy to provide unlimited electronic mail (and telephone) communication for my clients, and persons inquiring about the services of a Justice of the Peace, free of charge.

If there are changes in your plans or the text of the ceremony, I’m happy to discuss and accommodate those changes without an additional charge.

My fees are not affected by the number of draft versions your ceremony goes through, and I understand that changes up until the very last minute are very commonplace.

David Barrett, Esq.
Massachusetts Justice of the Peace
David@BarrettLawOffices.com
Toll Free - 1-877-473-7852
www.MassJusticePeace.blogspot.com